Saturday 16 August 2014

Contoh Percakapan Bhs. Inggris



 Example dialog in English
Adit        : hi
Okta      : hi
Adit        : How are you ?
Okta      : Fine thank you, and you ?
Adit        : Fine too, Where do you live now ?
Okta      : I live in Tangerang, and you ?
Adit        : I live in tangerang too

Okta      : oh,, really
                  How are your family in home ?
Adit        : fine, and your family ?
Okta      : Fine too
                  Where do you school now ?
Adit        : in Prasetya Mulya Bussiness School, and you ?
Okta      : I school in Sriwijya College
Adit        : what if we drink tea in my home, and spoke about at the moment in upper secondary school last time ?
Okta      : hmmm.. ok where is it ?
Adit        :  in BSD, near from my campus
Okta      : allright, oh,,, by the way, you are in here with your father, aren’t you ?
Adit        : right, I’m in here with my father
Okta      : where is he now ?
Adit        : oh,, he is go to supermarket in serpong
Okta      : I miss when we upper secondary school in the past
Adit        : me too, how shall we make reunion ?
Okta      : that’s good idea but, when should make it ?
Adit        : I think next years
Okta      : hmm, sounds good
                  I’m agree with you
Adit        : that’s my father, I will be going to home now ?
                  Ok okta,, see you later
Okta      : ok see you …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar dengan bahasa yang baik dan benar

Blogger Zeroalta

Pink Lotus Flower
Please klik some Ads...! close

Ads promo :